June 17, 2008

Gifts galore...

June is just full of gift giving for us! We have Father's Day, Mom's birthday, Dean's birthday, and now a sweet new baby girl's birthday ( more about her later). This year Jordan and I decided (really me and she went along with it) to be crafty with some of the gifts. First, for Father's Day I got some $1 wooden frames at M's. I then gave her the paint bucket and told her to pick a color to paint each frame. I also found some cute foam letters and embellies on sale that were perfect for FD frames. She had a great time making each one. She has one more to make for a late FD present that she will work on tomorrow after VBS. Since we were making those for FD, I decided she could make one for Mom too. She used left over stickers from a letter I made a few weeks ago. All parties loved their frames! Now since I've been making letters for so many people I decided to make one for Mom for her birthday and one for Dean for his. Dean won't get his until Sunday but I hope he likes it. It is about one of his favorite pasttimes! But Mom got her's last week and absolutely loved it!!

Now back to that sweet baby girl. My friend Carrie was expecting a baby girl in July but she had other plans and wanted to be a June baby! I had planned on making her name so last night when I heard she was in labor I got cracking! Her room is purple but I didn't know about the bedding. They told me today that it is pink, purple, and green. This paper couldn't be anymore perfect! It's the new Sweet Baby Jane line from Daisy D's. She was born this morning (June17th) at 12:14 a.m. Happy birthday sweet baby Hannah!!

4 comments:

Angie Moses said...

I love the frames...they turned out so cute! My daughter some some picture frame idea in the American Girl Mag. this month - we're gonna work on next week!

Brook said...

Great projects Stacie! You have been busy!

Sherri said...

wow. really a lot to do. They all turned out great!

Maria said...

You and Jordan did such an awesome job! I bet she had alot of fun being crafty and creative like her mom!