It was a long couple of days but we survived! She did GREAT on all of her dances. I can't wait to get the DVD. I just hope it's good and can see her. We were able to get a few pics sans flash since there was to be no flash photography...we abided by the rules... :0) I'm just happy to have any pics even if they are blurry. These are from her tap number to Sleigh Bells. 



These are from her ballet number. It was Waltz of the Flowers. They looked very cute with their flowers... :0)


These are from her jazz number. It was a High School Musical tune and it was her FAVORITE dance!! 

We ended the night by giving her some roses. She of course loved them!!





2 comments:
I have a long way to go before my girl is dancing in recitals, but I can only imagine that it must truly warm your heart to watch her go! She's just darling, too, with a smile that looks like it would light up a room!!!!
Those are really cute. She looks so beautiful and happy. :)
Post a Comment