


I can't believe it's been that long! Where did my hot pink baby go??? Here is a layout that I did for Jordan's first birthday when she had HOT PINK icing...never again! After 3 baths, she still had a pink tint to her! Tonight was the birthday slumber party with 5 of her friends. They had lots to eat, a craft to make, and plenty of fun! On Tuesday I will have an official 8 year old...it just doesn't seem possible....





4 comments:
Time sure does fly doesn't it?! Cute layout and Jordan sure is growning up into a beauty!!
Smiles,
Giggle - that's some icing! She is growing up so cute tho!
She is growing ups so fast. I remember when I fist met that lttle babe and now look at her. She is gorgeous. It looks like they had a good time!
Looks like a happy bunch! She's looking so grown up!
Post a Comment