July 17, 2007

8 years ago today....



Jordan Nicole finally made her entrance into the world! She was a stubborn little thing and didn't want to come out, but at 9:02 p.m. she finally decided she was ready to make her appearance. I can still remember that night like it was yesterday. Here is a layout from her first moments and a picture of us with her today. She is having a ball at theatre camp this week. They say is one of the best...no surprise there...the girl loves to sing! Right now her favorite thing to sing is her new Hannah Montanna CD that she got for her birthday. We have heard it NONSTOP since she received it! She definitely has music in her future...thanks for sharing her birthday with me....

6 comments:

Brook said...

She is such a treasure!!!!! She is growing up so fast!

Cricket said...

What a cute girl she is Stacie...love the picture of the three of you!!

Smiles,

Diana said...

great photo of you guys! I'm glad she had such a fun birthday!

Sandy said...

You are very lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. I hope she had a fantastic birthday. She is very lucky she has wonderful parents also. I would love to hear her sing again sometime.

Brook said...

You haven't updated in a while so Tag you are it!!! Go look at my blog!

Kristie W. said...

Great family photo!