One of the things I collect is I Love Lucy memorabilia. I have the complete set of DVDs and have seen every episode. I also have most of the episodes of The Lucy Show. I have Lucy pj's and a Lucy purse in addition to these items. I also have several different books on the show and Lucille Ball. If you look at the post below you can see my Christmas tree with my Lucy ornaments.
February 27, 2010
I heart Lucy and Fleur de Lis!
One of the things I collect is I Love Lucy memorabilia. I have the complete set of DVDs and have seen every episode. I also have most of the episodes of The Lucy Show. I have Lucy pj's and a Lucy purse in addition to these items. I also have several different books on the show and Lucille Ball. If you look at the post below you can see my Christmas tree with my Lucy ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I also love Lucy!!! Home Depot has these key toppers that are sooo cute, my mom got one w/a Fleur de lis that is so adorable, and they're only $3. :)
It's about time you updated the blog, girl!!
I have to say it again, I just love the new bathroom!!! The fleur de lis decorations are fabulous!
Post a Comment