March 22, 2009

Happy Spring!!

Happy Spring!! I really needed to update the blog and I really need to figure out how to do it where I can get my words where I want them! Guess that will be a Summer project... :0) At the beginning of March, Dean and Jordan had the Daddy/Daughter Dance at school. I went to take pictures so that was fun! Here are a few pics of them from that night...





At the beginning of Spring break, we took a short trip down to LA and Miss. to visit family. While there, we got to celebrate by cousin's 16th birthday...huh??? When did she grow up into a teenager???!! Happy birthday Krysten!



We also made a stop in Bossier to see my godmother Mrs. Dot and her family. This is her son Billy who was one of my first babysitters... :0)

This weekend I have been scrapping!! They are layouts from our trip last weekend. On this one, I used Stickles on the 16 to make it pop.

For this layout, I outlined the word birthday and the word sweet on the sticker in red stickles...

These pics cracked me up! I just had to scrap them! She was covering her hair so it wouldn't get wet even though she was going home to wash it...huh???
This cracked me up too! Next time we will take a whole roll... :0) OH, and I was out of Ls so I had to use and upside down 7...whatever works!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brook said...

you did a great job stacie!

Maria said...

Stacie, I LOVE the lo's you've done! You're so creative! J and daddy look like they're having such fun...what great memories for them!