October 26, 2008
Fall is in the air....
We finally have some cooler temps, even though today it was 87! So here was our busy day. After church and lunch at mom's, we headed to a piano Halloween party/concert. Jordan did a great job playing her pieces. I uploaded a video of one of the pieces she played "Monster Rock". Then we headed to a fall festival at a local church. Jordan enjoyed a donut-eating contest, face painting ( by her art teacher from school), and playing games and getting a little candy. Then we headed to our niece and nephew's house for pumpkin carving. They had a great time doing that! I was just the photographer... :0) I also got some pics of my super cute great nephew Luke who is 9 months old...what a cutie!! Here are some pics from our busy day...oh, J is a spa girl minus the green face mask...she will have that Friday night....

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Fun pics - your nephew IS a little cutie - same age as Calleigh but I think she would dwarf him - my girlie is a big chunker....lol...he's not small but she's big! Darling...Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment