On Wednesday, Jordan and I headed to The Crafty Scrapper, her for a Pre-teen crop and me for some cropping time. She had a great time making a journal made with envelopes. She got to stamp it, ink it, and make it her own. Here are a few pics of her having fun...I also got to have fun! I scrapped 4 pages then scrapped 2 more at home a couple nights ago.


Some layouts of our anniversary trip to Hot Springs last summer:

The title here speaks for itself.....

This was our room at the B&B:

These are pics of mom, me, and Jordan all around 6 months of age all wearing the same tam and sweater.

Pics of a girls weekend with some scrapping friends...
4 comments:
your daughter did a GREAT job on her album/journal! You've been working hard...and completed alot recently.
lookin' good gal!
Jordan looks like she's having fun Stacie! I hope you enjoyed your summer vacation! love, Maria
I just stumbled across your blog. Can't even explain how I got here, but hey, I'm here. I noticed where you did some pages on a trip to Hot Springs. I grew up near there and there is a better place for BBQ. It is called McClards. They have the best tamolie spread. If you go again, that's the place to eat. At supper time you have to stand and wait for a table.
Post a Comment