July 20, 2008

More layouts...


I spent the day at my happy place again yesterday. Almost 14 hours of scrapping and 11 layouts later we left for home. We had a great time and laughed till our sides hurt! I think that is a record for me getting 11 layouts finished...actually really 9...2 were finished except for title and journaling. I also finished some before left for vacation. All are of our trip from Branson last summer. I got some pics in the mail yesterday from this year's trip so I'm anxious to finish last year to start this year! Ok, most are not fancy as there are so many pics I just want them finished! Here they are!

This is one from before vacation. I stickled around the letters so they look icy....



All about the road trip and our bathroom woes along the way....




The beginning of our trip on day one.




Some putt-putt fun at Celebration City.


The shirt says it all...she is our little firecracker! I added the red bling to the white letters....

Having some fun on some roller coasters at SDC and Celebration City.


Unfortunately they didn't win the contest, but they sure had fun!


An unexpected visitor outside of our condo...


Jodan loved this game and shooting the targets.

Take a look at Dean's face...he didn't fit in very well... ;0) Jordan had to ride by herself the next time.

A great basketball show we saw at SDC...

We decided to get some old-fashioned photos taken while at CC. Jordan picked the era so here we are before the photo shoot!

4 comments:

Brook said...

LOL! How much fun! I really like how you added red glitz to the white letters on the firecracker LO!

Sherri said...

you really did do a lot! Glad to see the ones I didn't get to see before too. You guys are the travelin' group.

Diana said...

Great layouts - your trip looks like such fun!

Amy Olivarez said...

LOVE the cupcake cake! Lindsey has the same HSM nightgown:)!! So sad I couldn't go on Saturday. Your layouts look great--love the rollercoaster one!