March 22, 2008

Another project completed...






You could say I have been a bbusy beaver today! This is the 3rd set of baby letters I have made and still have 2 more to make! These are for a teacher at school who is having a girl this summer. I checked with her teammate and she said she was doing the nursery in girly pink so these should go just perfect! Anyway, it's hard to tell, but I sanded and inked the edges of each of the letters and around the word princess. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sandie said...

It's gorgeous! I love it. The colours are devine. I have no doubt that she will love it. :)

Sherri said...

wow, that is a lot of work in a day! cute idea on the B*A*B*Y letters.

Dawn T. Heath said...

Awesome gift Stacie!! I love it!!

Dawn

Hollyscrazyworld said...

Those letters are precious. Did you buy the letters and just decorate them or did you make them?? I would love the girls names in their room, of course not in baby items!!!

How cute!!

Holly

DeeDee said...

So sweet! I love the soft feel of them.