

Here I am writing my first message on my new blog. I should be finishing lesson plans, but what fun would that be? I've been inspired by my many blogger friends to give this a try...can't guarantee that I will keep it updated, but I will give it my best try! Spring break is officially over and it's back to school tomorrow. Why is it that a week off from school goes by so fast and a week of school goes by like a creeping turtle? Just a few weeks and we will be out a day for Easter. I'll take anything I can get!! After that we have nothing until the end of the year since we had to use a snow day back in January. It shall be a long April and May...So this week is the first day of Spring and I think I'm ready for it! We have been Spring cleaning for a couple of months now. We had our garage sale this weekend and did pretty well considering we had mostly JUNK! We made over $200 so not too shabby! Everything else that didn't sell was immediately donated. It did NOT come back into the house! I could hear the house let out a sigh of relief that the JUNK was gone and not coming back! We still have some cleaning to do inside but it's MUCH better than it was! Jordan spent the weekend with Meme and Poppy while all this was going on or half the stuff would have come back into the house! She is a pack rat like her momma...sigh, we are just way too much alike...speaking of Jordan, here are a couple of pics of her last week when we went to have lunch with my mom. She looks so grown up in her brown capris and brown headband. My girl is growing up....





6 comments:
Welcome. I've fought the blog (or as I call it - my "bleck") for a looong time - but gave in and decided it's sorta like a scrapbook, so justified :0)
Nice job brown-eyed Texas girl (from the blue-eyed Texas girl)
Great job! Go to the template area - there are places to add things around in there - it was mostly trial and error for me!
Enjoyed reading your blog, brown-eyed Texas girl (starring your adorable daughter). Happy blogging!
Nice blog Stacie!
Smiles,
Great blog Stacie! Cute pics of Jordan!!
I love it!
Post a Comment